A full suite of antishock features
The longest experience on dual chamber arrhythmia discrimination
ACCURACY FOR SLOW VT DISCRIMINATION WITH BTO (BRADY-TACHY OVERLAP)
BTO (Brady-Tachy Overlap) ensures pacing at exercise rate while allowing unmatched accuracy for slow VT discrimination 1 2
- Allows patients to be paced in the slow VT zone to favor exercise
FEWER INAPPROPIATE SHOCKS WITH PARAD+ IN PARADYM 2 DR
PARAD+ analyzes arrhythmias as an electrophysiologist would
- Protects patients with best-in-class 99% SVT specificity 3
- Only 2.6% of patients received inappropriate shocks at 1 year with PARAD+ out of the box settings 4
MINIMIZED UNNECESSARY RV PACING WITH SAFER IN PARADYM 2 DR
SAFER protects ventricular function from over-stimulation risks
- Patients with more than 2% cumulative RV pacing (median) more frequently suffered from VT/VF and HF hospitalizations 5
- SAFER provides 0% RV pacing (median) for dual chamber ICDs 4
DISCRIMINATE AF FROM VT WITH LONG CYCLE SEARCH IN PARADYM 2 VR
The only discriminator to include beat-to-beat R-R long cycle search to distinguish stable, rapidly conducted AF from VT.
- Anselme F, Mletzko R, Bowes R, et al. Prevention of inappropriate shocks in ICD recipients: A review of 10,000 tachycardia episodes. PACE 2007; 30:S128-33.
- Sadoul N, Mletzko R, Anselme F, et al. Incidence and clinical relevance of slow ventricular tachycardia in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator recipients: an international multicenter prospective study. Circulation 2005;112:946-53.
- Hintringer F, Deibl M, Berger T, et al. Comparison of the specificity of implantable dual chamber defibrillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004; 27:976-82.
- Option study – Late breaking trials – Europace 2013 – Sorin data on file.
- Garidiwal A, Yu H, Oswald H, et al. Right ventricular pacing is an independent predictor for ventricular tachycardia/ventricular fibrillation occurrence and heart failure events in patients with an implantable cardioverter–defibrillator. Europace 2008;10:358-63.