Reply DR includes SAFER, the world’s first pacing mode to promote 99.9% intrinsic conduction1
- Provides AAI pacing while continuously monitoring AV conduction
- Ensures DDD pacing when needed for all types of AV block
- Switches back to AAI mode when possible.
INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT OF AV CONDUCTION2
- Manages all types of AVB
- Manages exercise by rapidly switching to DDD if required
- Manages circadian rhythm by allowing long PR if requested
- Anselme, F. et al., 2005, First clinical results of AAIsafeR2, a new mode to prevent ventricular pacing, Heart Rhythm, 2, supp 5, p4-99. Data were obtained using earlier version of the SafeRTM algorithm, AAIsafeR2.
- M. Stockburger, S. Boveda, P. Defaye, J. Moreno on behalf of the ANSWER Investigators. Evaluation of the SafeR Mode in patients with a dual chamber pacemaker indication (ANSWER): Long-term clinical outcome results of the ANSWER trial. European Heart Journal.2014 September.