Make life easier with Dplus pacing mode
- Dplus automatically searches for intrinsic conduction, preserving ventricular rhythm.
- Dplus significantly reduces ventricular pacing1.
- Unnecessary ventricular pacing increases the risk of heart failure and atrial fibrillation2.
Make life easier with Smartcheck
Automate follow-up tests at the click of a button
- Run all follow-up tests in less than 1 minute
- Review and print EGM’s from tests
- Customize and save test configurations
Tests performed by Smartcheck
- A & V Sensing
- A & V Impedance
- V Autothreshold
- A Threshold
Make life easier with dedicated algorithms designed for patient safety
- Lead impedance trend measured every 6 hours
- Continuous, automatic adjustment of A & V sensing thresholds to reflect variations in cardiac signals
- V Autothreshold automatically adjusts the pacing output, enhancing patient safety and the longevity of the device
- Himmrich et al. Support of spontaneous atrioventicular conduction in patients with DDD(r) pacemakers: effectiveness and safety. Herz 2001; 26(1): 69-74.
- Sweeney M et al. Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial to pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction. Circulation 2003; 107:2932-2937.